Today I am feeling like being totally ‘random’ and letting you all in on some ‘not so secret‘ secrets!
11 Random things about me!
1. I can put my entire fist in my mouth (great party trick, not sure if it means I have small hands or a big mouth!)
2. I have three tattoos, a butterfly, a dolphin and a frangipani (I got this one done in Hawaii on our honeymoon)
3. I am a rugby league tragic…..go the Eels!!!
4. I am an aunty to 4 adorable nieces, who I love to the moon and back!
5. My first job was when I was 15, at KFC (it was actually still called Kentucky Fried Chicken back then…..now I am showing my age!)
6. I LOVE all reality TV (no ‘The Shire‘ is not reality TV, it is a ‘dramality’ so it doesn’t count)
7. I did a Mathematics degree at Uni, yes I am a total ‘mathlete‘!
8. New York is the only place I have visited that I feel I could truly live and work there.
9. My first dog was named “puppy” (original huh?)
10. I used to have phobias of needles and vomit; pregnancy, child birth and being a mum got rid of both of those…..now need to work on the fear of SPIDERS!
11. My favourite all time singer is Shannon Noll! I saw him LIVE and got to hug him on my hen’s night……..he smelt good too!
You know you want to……just share one random fact about yourself!
How revealing can you be?